"The Guts of Italy". Naples is the largest and most rural region on The Italian Peninsula, and exports large amounts of food to neighboring cities in other Spanish regions along the Italian Peninsula as well as in North Africa. Naples is home to roughly 5,400,000 people. Naples was annexed in 1673, only a year after Sicily.
- Major Cities - Napoli, Cosenza, Bari, Brindisi
- Capital - Napoli
- Largest city - Napoli
- Population Placement - 21% Urban, 79% Rural
- Population - 5,400,000
- Military/Political details - Spain controls all militaristic and political affairs in this region. This region is The most rural part of Italy in The Spanish Empire. There are roughly 65,000 military personnel in this region.
- Religious - 94% Roman Catholic, 5% Muslim, 1% Protestant
- Ethnic - Spanish/19%, French/2%, Italian/74%, Arabic/5%
- Regional GDP - This region generates roughly 43 billion Pasetas, 8.2% of Spain's total annual GDP.
- Primary Exports - lemons, olives, wheat, grapes, pistachios, wine, cheese, coral, sardine, olive oil, and beans
- Primary Imports - chemicals, machinery
- Leadership - Naples is governed by Prince Ben Squidskull and Princess Jade Stormfury. The Naples region is a part of "The Triple Legion", consisting of Sicily, Naples, and Corsica, all which as governed by Ben Squidskull.
- Terrain - mostly rugged and mountainous; some plains, coastal lowlands
1.) Naples is the largest region in Italy.
2.) Naples is the bread-basket of Italy.
3.) Naples is the most rural region in Italy.
4.) Naples is the most wealthy region in Italy in terms of GDP.
5.) Naples has remained under Spanish control since its annexation.