This page shows the weight and voting points that each nations holds currently. These are always current to change, but are unlikely to. If a Nation is removed from the council, its points are not dispersed among the other nations.
|Nation||Level||Points||Population on POTCO|
To determine the weight of each nation's vote, we look at statistics in three different categories, those being:
- Population, POTCO Wise - Guilds
- Amont of people present on The wiki.
For example, a nation with a prestige such as France would have much more weight than a newer and unestablished nation such as Poland, or Romania. There are 7 Levels of voting weight. Each level gives the nation a point, the more points, the more weight your vote has, as shown here:
- Super Power - 7 Points - (Nations with 1,000 - 5,000 people on POTCO, 5 or more on Wiki)
- Rising Power - 6 Points - (Nations with 500 - 1,000 people on POTCO, 4 or more on Wiki)
- Developing Power - 5 Points - (Nations with 200 - 500 people on POTCO, 3 or more on Wiki)
- Stable Nation - 4 Points - (Nations with 100 - 200 people on POTCO, 2 or more on Wiki)
- Young Nation - 3 Points - (Nations with 50 - 100 people on POTCO, 2 or more on Wiki)
- Undeveloped Nation - 2 Points - (Nations with 20 - 50 people on POTCO, 1 or more on Wiki)
- Unstable Nation - 1 Point - (Nations with 1 - 20 people on POTCO, 1 or more on Wiki)
This is subject to change, however, unlikely will change any time soon as the the hierarch tree is for the most part, already, "established" on POTCO.
Any Nation that enters a war with another nations without the approval of The Council of Nations is subject to ejection from The POTCO U.N. for a period of 1 - 3 months. The length of the ejection is decided on by whoever the Attorney General may be at the time. Any Nation may fight independently against a nation outside of The Council of Nations without the approval of The Attorney General. The Attorney General may request a declaration of war against a nation within The POTCO U.N. if he feels that nation is a threat to The POTCO U.N. There must be a vote, and a 2/3 majority support in order for this to go into effect. If anyone other than The Attorney General attempts to do this, it is considered treason and he/she will be put on trial, and punished accordingly.