It really angers me how I've conquered countries 3+ times, just to prove that I control them, but still, idiots such as "Albert Spark" think they have claim to them. I'm not sure how in the Hell Albert thinks he can claim a territory of such size when he doesn't even have a guild, and didn't fight a single battle to obtain any of it, so like I've been doing to Britain for the past 3 years, I'm going to do to Albert Spark now. This isn't going to be some long drawn-out conflict. It's going to be short and sweet just to prove that he's not in control of anything. He had his chance ruling Romania, despite him declaring war on Spain, losing 3/4 battles, and then surrendering, we spared him. This time, there won't be any mercy.
First battle -
- SVS - Friday, 9PM - 10PM EST, Savica Server
- PVP - 3 matches, directly after the SvS. No rules. Side with 2/3+ wins, wins the PvP portion of the battle.(Meet at Avaricia)
Second battle -
- SVS - Monday, 9PM - 10PM EST, Kokoros Server
- PVP - 3 matches, directly after the SvS. No Rules. Side with 2/3+ wins, wins the PvP portion of the battle. (Meet at Avaricia)
Third battle -
- SVS - Tuesday, 9PM - 10PM EST, Monada Server
- PVP - 3 matches, directly after the SvS. No rules. Side with 2/3+ wins, wins the PvP portion of the battle. (Meet at Avaricia)
Each individal SvS battle victory will count as one point, and each win per SET of PvP battles will count as a single point. At the end of the final battle on Tuesday, the total "points" will be added together and the side with the most points will be declared the victor of this war.
- No help from external guilds. The guild that Albert Spark is in is the only guild that he may bring. Vica Versa.
- The side with the highest score at 10PM is declared the victor of the SvS.
- If either side isn't launched be 10:15PM, they automatically forfeit.
- No mods, I.E. - Python Injector.
You're going to lose them all, so It really won't matter, but the side that wins the majority of the battles, I.E. - 2/3 or 3/3, wins the war. If you win, you can keep what is rightfully ours "The Ottoman Providences". If you lose, you renounce your claims. You don't have the right to "deny" being invaded, so don't bother commenting some bullshitted excuse as to why you can't defend yourself. Be there, or you forfeit. No, I haven't had "months of preperation". My guild has 30 members, and none of them even know about this yet. See you tonight!