(the following has been proposed by the British)
For tonights SVS, there should be a number of rules to help accurately determine a victor.
- Both sides may only enlist help from their guild
- Each side may appoint 1 envoy to be on the enemy flagship to enforce this rule
- People from other guilds must be kicked by the captain of the ship, or the entire ships score will be discounted
- Both sides must be ready to launch at time the battle starts
- After both sides have launched, the SVS will officially begin
- The SVS will last 1 hour
- The winner will be determined by the total score at the end of that 1 hour (only that score will be valid)
- If all of one sides ships go to port, and no ship for that side is in SVS, it counts as a forfeit.